ASC Training Center Refund/Credit policy
ASC Training Center programs, teams and camps operate on a non-profit basis and tuition is necessary to fund our programs for all athletes. In order to balance the need to fund programs and provide refunds in special circumstances we have established the following guidelines.
- Annual ASCA membership fees (included in session tuition) are not refundable or transferable.
- Session tuition for programs, teams and camps not refunded unless the following are met:
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to your program director or head coach.
- Ski area season passes and XC trail passes are not refunded unless the ski area(s) agree to a
- Only season ending injuries qualify for refunds and may require a doctor’s confirmation.
- Refunds are not granted for short terms injuries, lack of interest, non-participation, etc.
- If the injury occurs prior to the beginning of a session, 100% of session dues (excluding
membership and passes) can be refunded.
- If the injury occurs after the session has begun, and before the session mid-point, 50% of
session dues (excluding memberships and passes) can be refunded.
- Requests for hardship refunds may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
When refunds are granted, it is preferable to issue the athlete a credit rather than a cash refund.
If an athlete has an outstanding balance owed to the program, the refund will be applied to that
ASC Training Center Waiver – Release of Liability 2017/18