2017/18 Registration opens August 1!
Mini Sliders! Ages 2-4; 12 Saturdays 10 am – noon. $300.
New this season is Mini Sliders, an offshoot or our popular Super Sliders program designed for our youngest skiers (ages 2 – 4).
This introduction to Nordic skiing includes fun activities and games to engage the youngsters, rewards them for getting out on their skis and helps foster a love of the outdoor environment!
Tuition includes entry fees into ASC races, so kids can participate if they wish.
Requires parent commitment to volunteering for a minimum of 4 sessions during the season.
This program is capped at 6 skiers!
Super Sliders Ages 4 – 9; 12 Saturdays 10 am – noon. $300.
Super Sliders meet and ski for (12) 2-hour Saturday sessions at ASC Training Center between December and March. Beginners are welcome and children are grouped by age and ability to maximize learning and fun. Groups are led by ASC staff and parent volunteers. Skills are developed through games, adventure and trail exploration.
The Super Sliders program depends on parent involvement and we require parents to volunteer at least four hours during the season.
- 12 Training Sessions
- Saturdays 10 am – 12 pm
- Parent involvement required
- Ages 4-11
- $300 program cost includes ASC Training Center family membership, XC trail pass for athletes and race fees
- Discounts for multiple family members enrolled in program
- Seasonal Classic equipment lease only $50.00
- Bring a Friend to any of our sessions before January 23rd for a $20 trial fee (includes session, equipment rental & trail pass) $20 will be applied to the annual fee if enrolled.
2016/17 Schedule TBA
Please email us if you have questions